Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for a PRIMA home?
At least 21 years of age at the time of application
An individual or family (husband & wife) with a combined household monthly income of RM2,500 – RM10,000.
Applicant or his/her spouse must not own more than one property.
Adheres to the additional guidelines set by PR1MA.
2. Can I apply for a PR1MA home as a second home?
Yes, you can.
3. If I reside in Malaysia and my spouse lives overseas, are we eligible to apply?
You are eligible to apply as long as your family household income is between RM2,500 – RM10,000.
1. How do I register for a PR1MA home?
You may register online by visiting the PR1MA official website at www.pr1ma.my
2. Are there any charges incurred to register for a PR1MA home?
PR1MA does not charge any registration fees neither does it select any agent or third party to offer form-filling services or special allocations for PR1MA homes.
3. Is my spouse also required to register if I have already registered for a PR1MA home?
Married couples are required to register once only. The applicant will have to include his/her spouse’s details in the registration form.
4. Do I register as an individual or family if I am to be married soon?
You may apply as an individual for now. However, you will need to update your profile with details of your spouse for ballot application.
5. How often should I update my profile?
You are required to update your profile if there is any change in the details required for your application.
6. Should I face a problem in registering, what do I do?
Kindly contact the PR1MA Call Centre at 03-7962 4374 from Monday to Friday (9:00am – 6:00pm) or Saturday (9:00am –1:00pm). Alternatively, you may email your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. If there is a technical error on the PR1MA website, what do I do?
Kindly email a screen shot to PR1MA at this address - email@example.com
8. Where can I view a list of documents needed to register for PR1MA?
9. What do I do should my IC has already been used in the system when I’m trying to register?
Kindly contact us at 03-7962 4374 from Monday to Friday (9:00am – 6:00pm) or Saturday (9:00am –1:00pm). Alternatively, you may email your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. What if I forget my username or password?
11. What documents do I need to apply for PR1MA?
You are required to send copies of:
i. Your Identity Card (IC)
ii. Latest bank statement or salary slip
1. Are PR1MA homes Freehold or Leasehold?
This is determined by the land proprietor for each PR1MA development.
2. Where are PR1MA homes located?
3. How do I get the latest information about PR1MA home prices and launches?
4. How much does a PR1MA home cost?
A PR1MA home costs between RM100,000 and RM400,000.
5. What are the sizes available for PR1MA homes?
Generally, a terrace PR1MA house is approximately between 850 sqft and 1,850 sqft while a PR1MA apartment unit is approximately between 600 sqft to 1,200 sqft.
6. For enquiries or further information, kindly contact
PR1MA Call Centre: 03-7962 4374
Monday to Friday (9:00am – 6:00pm)
Saturday (9:00am – 1:00pm)
1. During the PR1MA Homes unit selection session I attended, the unit I wanted was no longer available. How do I get on the waiting list?
If you were invited to a unit selection session for PR1MA Homes project, and were unsuccessful in acquiring your preferred unit because it has been fully booked, you may request to be put on the waiting list:
At the specially designated counters during unit selection day;
By visiting the PR1MA Sales Gallery at OASIS Square, Ara Damansara from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5:30pm;
By emailing your details to the address provided in the unit selection invitation letter you received
PR1MA Homes however is unable to provide a guarantee or time frame as to when the unit selection session will be held again to those on the waiting list as these sessions are randomly held and dependant on the number of units available.
For more information, please contact the PR1MA Call Centre at 03- 7962 4374 or email us at the address provided in the unit selection invitation letter you received.
2. If my name is on the waiting list for a particular unit, may I still apply for a different PR1MA project?
Yes, you may. However, your name will be automatically taken off any waiting list you may be on once you have been selected and confirmed any of the other units.