Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for a PRIMA home?
At least 21 years of age at the time of application
An individual or family (husband & wife) with a combined household monthly income of RM2,500 – RM15,000.
Applicant or his/her spouse must not own more than one property.
Adheres to the additional guidelines set by PR1MA.
2. Can I apply for a PR1MA home as a second home?
Yes, you can.
3. If I reside in Malaysia and my spouse lives overseas, are we eligible to apply?
You are eligible to apply as long as your family household income is between RM2,500 – RM15,000.
1. How do I register for a PR1MA home?
You may register online by visiting the PR1MA official website at www.pr1ma.my
2. Are there any charges incurred to register for a PR1MA home?
PR1MA does not charge any registration fees neither does it select any agent or third party to offer form-filling services or special allocations for PR1MA homes.
3. Is my spouse also required to register if I have already registered for a PR1MA home?
Married couples are required to register once only. The applicant will have to include his/her spouse’s details in the registration form.
4. Do I register as an individual or family if I am to be married soon?
You may apply as an individual for now. However, you will need to update your profile with details of your spouse for ballot application.
5. How often should I update my profile?
You are required to update your profile if there is any change in the details required for your application.
6. Should I face a problem in registering, what do I do?
Kindly contact the PR1MA Call Centre at (+603) 7628 9898 from Monday to Sunday (9:00am – 6:00pm). Alternatively, you may email your enquiries to email@example.com
7. If there is a technical error on the PR1MA website, what do I do?
Kindly email a screen shot to PR1MA at this address - firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Where can I view a list of documents needed to register for PR1MA?
Please refer to the information found on this page of the PR1MA website - Please click here
9. What do I do should my IC has already been used in the system when I’m trying to register?
Kindly contact us at (+603) 7628 9898 from Monday to Sunday (9:00am – 6:00pm). Alternatively, you may email your enquiries to email@example.com
10. What if I forget my username or password?
11. What documents do I need to apply for PR1MA?
You are required to send copies of:
i. Your Identity Card (IC)
ii. Latest bank statement or salary slip
1. Are PR1MA homes Freehold or Leasehold?
This is determined by the land proprietor for each PR1MA development.
2. Where are PR1MA homes located?
3. How do I get the latest information about PR1MA home prices and launches?
4. How much does a PR1MA home cost?
A PR1MA home costs between RM100,000 and RM400,000.
5. What are the sizes available for PR1MA homes?
Generally, a terrace PR1MA house is approximately between 850 sqft and 1,850 sqft while a PR1MA apartment unit is approximately between 600 sqft to 1,200 sqft.
6. For enquiries or further information, kindly contact
PR1MA Call Centre: (+603) 7628 9898
Monday to Sunday (9:00am – 6:00pm)
1. During the PR1MA Homes unit selection session I attended, the unit I wanted was no longer available. How do I get on the waiting list?
If you were invited to a unit selection session for PR1MA Homes project, and were unsuccessful in acquiring your preferred unit because it has been fully booked, you may request to be put on the waiting list:
At the specially designated counters during unit selection day;
By visiting the PR1MA Sales Gallery at OASIS Square, Ara Damansara from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5:30pm;
By emailing your details to the address provided in the unit selection invitation letter you received
PR1MA Homes however is unable to provide a guarantee or time frame as to when the unit selection session will be held again to those on the waiting list as these sessions are randomly held and dependant on the number of units available.
For more information, please contact the PR1MA Call Centre at 03- 7962 4374 or email us at the address provided in the unit selection invitation letter you received.
2. If my name is on the waiting list for a particular unit, may I still apply for a different PR1MA project?
Yes, you may. However, your name will be automatically taken off any waiting list you may be on once you have been selected and confirmed any of the other units.
SKIM PEMBIAYAAN FLEKSIBEL (SPEF)
1. In brief, what is this scheme?
PR1MA Skim Pembiayaan Fleksibel (SPEF) is an exclusive scheme for PR1MA homebuyers only. It offers a packaged loan that consists of:
Stepped-up financing for the first 5 years of the loan
EPF Account 2 withdrawal for the purpose of PR1MA home instalment up to retirement or end of tenure
This scheme was established to pave a way for PR1MA homebuyers to ease their monthly instalments for the first few years. As a whole, this scheme provides the opportunity for homebuyers to get a higher loan.
2. What is the difference between this scheme compared to other conventional financing scheme?
The difference is that homebuyers are eligible to obtain higher end-financing amount with lower monthly instalments through these steps:
"Stepped-up" financing, where monthly instalments are reduced to a lower amount for the first 5 years and will increase to a higher amount for the consecutive years until expiration of the loan; as well as
Option to withdraw from EPF Account 2 as part of monthly instalments.
With this scheme, homebuyers can improve their financial planning.
3. What does "stepped-up" financing mean?
"Stepped-up" financing is as follows:
First 5 years: Interest only
Subsequent years: Interest and principal
Homebuyers can choose to start early repayment of both principal and interest within the first 5 years, depending on their affordability.
4. Do I have an option to choose "stepped-up" financing, financing through EPF contributions or both?
You can choose either one or both.
5. Which banks offer this scheme?
PR1MA's panel banks: Maybank, CIMB, RHB and AmBank.
6. What is my monthly instalment under this scheme?
Please contact our panel banks:
Maybank (03-7844 3696)
CIMB (03-6204 7788)
RHB (03-9206 8118 / 082-276118)
AmBank (03-2178 8888)
7. Who is eligible to apply for this scheme?
This scheme is exclusively for PR1MA homebuyers.
Eligibility to register for a PR1MA Home are as follows:
21 years and above (single or married)
Individual or household income (husband & wife) of RM2,500 – RM15,000
Do not own more than one property
Eligibility to withdraw from EPF Account 2:
Must be an EPF contributor
Have not withdrawn from EPF Account 2 for the purpose of financing a home
8. How do I apply for this scheme?
If you have received the "Offer to Purchase" (OTP) letter from PR1MA, please contact one of PR1MA's panel banks: Maybank, CIMB, RHB and AmBank.
9. When can I start applying for this scheme?
Application is now opened. If you have received the "Offer to Purchase" (OTP) letter from PR1MA, please contact one of PR1MA’s panel banks: Maybank, CIMB, RHB and AmBank.
10. I have been blacklisted through CCRIS, am I still eligible for this scheme?
11. Who should I contact to know more about this scheme?
You may contact (during office hours, Monday to Friday):
PR1MA (Call Centre: (+603) 7628 9898, website: www.pr1ma.my)
EPF (03-8922 6000)
Maybank (03-7844 3696)
CIMB (03-6204 7788)
RHB (082-276118/ 03-9206 8118)
AmBank (03-2178 8888)