*Please be informed that the banks' call centres are the best channel to request for information on this matter.
1. Which banks offer this deferment program?
All licensed banks, licensed Islamic banks and prescribed development financial institutions (DFIs) regulated by Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) will offer this deferment flexibility. Borrowers/customers that meet the eligibility criteria can avail themselves to this flexibility automatically.
2. Who is eligible for this deferment program? Do I need to apply?
All purchasers who meet the criteria will automatically qualify for the deferment. No need to apply.
3. Where can the customers get the information of this deferment program?
Purchasers are advised to contact their banks directly for further inquiries.
4. Which loan/financing qualifies for the deferment?
The deferment in conventional loans or Islamic financing repayment obligations (except credit cards) are automatically effected by banks and development financial institutions (DFIs) if the loans/financing meet these criteria:
5. Is this also applicable to PR1MA homebuyers?
Yes. Please refer to questions No. 2 and 4.
6. How about LPPSA borrowers? Who can they contact?
For further inquiries on LPPSA, please contact LPPSA directly at 03-8880 1600 or you may visit their website : http://www.lppsa.gov.my/v2/
1. Is sales process for PR1MA Homes operates as usual during the Recovery Movement Control Order period?
Yes. PR1MA Homes sales will run as usual through our appointed Sales Partners and unit selection process can be done via Whatsapp application and email.
Kindly refer to our website at www.pr1ma.my for the full list of our appointed Sales Partners.
2. Is PR1MA Sales Gallery open during the Recovery Movement Control Order period?
PR1MA Sales Gallery will resume operation starting from 27 May 2020. But only by appointment for Sales Gallery in Sabah and Sarawak.
For further inquiries, kindly contact us at 03-7628 9898 or email us at email@example.com. All inquiries will be recorded, and we will reach you as soon as possible.
3. Who should I contact if I want to know more about PR1MA projects?
You may contact our appointed Sales Partners as listed here https://www.pr1ma.my/pr1ma_sales_partners.php?lang=en. The appointed Sales Partners will be able to assist with registration and booking of PR1MA homes. For more information, please refer www.pr1ma.my
Kindly contact us at 03-7628 9898 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, should you have any inquiries.
4. Will purchasers be able to sign the SPA during this period?
You may consult your respective SPA lawyer for further assistance and information. However, the documentation may not be completed during Conditional Movement Control Order period due to the temporary closure of certain services, in line with the “Essential and Non-Essential Services under Movement Control Order COVID-19”
5. Can purchasers make any payment during this period?
Yes, payment can be done via online banking. Please refer to the account number stated on the invoice.
6. Will the bank process loan payment?
Yes. Banks are operating as usual during this Movement Control Order period, in line with the “Essential and Non-Essential Services under Movement Control Order COVID-19”.
7. Expiry date for application of home loan with the bank is within the Movement Control Order period. What should I do?
Please notify PR1MA or our appointed Sales Partners immediately. PR1MA may extend the expiry date for application of home loan during the Movement Control Order.
8. Can purchasers check their purchase status?
Purchasers may enquire on their purchase status by contacting us at 03-7628 9898 or send us an email to email@example.com to check.
9. Can the interested purchasers visit show units during this period?
No. PR1MA Show units will be closed throughout the Movement Control Order period. Any appointment for show unit visit can be done after the above period.
PR1MA Call Centre operates daily from 9am until 6pm (Monday until Sunday, closes on national and Selangor public holidays).
Kindly contact us at 03-7628 9898 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, should you have any inquiries.
2. Can I come and collect the house keys?
Yes. Key hand over process has started according to the new SOP. Our officer will contact you to set a date for key collection, after payment on Vacant Possession and full payment of purchase price to PR1MA has been made.
1. Will development works continue during the Recovery Movement Control Order period?
Construction work will commence as soon as possible subject to the guidelines set by the Government and PR1MA.
2. Will there be any delay in the completion date of the PR1MA homes under construction?
PR1MA works with contractors to review the construction schedule after the Movement Control Order period. PR1MA remains committed to ensure the completion of our homes as targeted.
3. Will contractors and consultants receive payment during Conditional Movement Control Order?
Payment to contractors and consultants shall be processed in accordance to certified interim payment claims.
4. What are the requirements or guidelines that shall be complied by all contractors that would like to operate during the CMCO period?
The contractor must comply with the requirements / guidelines set by the government or other relevant agencies.
5. What is the operating hours for the construction site during the MCO period?
Construction sites are allowed to operate from 8.00am to 5.30pm, 5 days a week.
6. Is work overtime allowed throughout the MCO period?
No. No overtime work is allowed.
7. What should be done if a worker at a construction site has been infected with COVID-19?
The contractor must report the case to PR1MA by email and to DOSH as well as provide full cooperation to MOH to detect COVID-19 infected workers and their close contacts.
8. What are the general conditions imposed on site workers?
Employers must ensure workers are in good health on daily basis. For foreign workers, employers must ensure that workers have valid work permits. Workers should also be informed of the Covid-19 risks, precautions and the importance of maintaining personal hygiene throughout the course of work.
9. Do contractors need to appoint a Covid-19 representative at the site?
Yes. The contractor must appoint a representative to coordinate/monitor and ensure that all precautions are practised on site.
10. Do contractors need to provide HIRADC & ERP on site?
Yes. The contractor must provide HIRADC & ERP on site and ensure all workers are well informed.
11. How does PR1MA play a role in monitoring / ensuring authorized contractors are operating in compliance with the SOP?
PR1MA has prepared “PSWI-MCO” for contractors to comply with at construction sites. Before beginning work at site, CMC will monitor site readiness by filling out the ‘project continuity plan mobilization checklist’ and submitting a ‘site HSE weekly report’ on a weekly basis to PR1MA.
1. Are home renovations in the strata scheme allowed within this period?
Yes. Any renovation works are allowed. Renovation works must obtain the written consent from management of the strata scheme, as well as the owner reviewing and obtaining approvals from the relevant Local Authority (PBT) where required.
2. Is moving in / moving out allowed?
Moving in / moving out processes at strata schemes are allowed. The moving party must notify the management on the date of the move. The number of movers allowed is subject to management approval and must comply with the visitor / service provider’s procedures.
3. Will the Management Office be open as usual?
Management Offices will be in operation as usual during the Recovering Movement Control Order.
4. If there is any complaint regarding damage at occupied units or houses, will PR1MA take immediate action on this?
No. PR1MA will take immediate action for critical damages only. Non-critical matters will be recorded and work will be postponed after the MCO period.
5. How can the Maintenance Payment be made?
Homeowners are advised to pay the maintenance charges through online banking. However, payment through counter need to adhere guidelines during RMCO period.
6. How do the residents use the facilities during this period?
The gymnasium will be open on limitation users as per guidelines and approval from management. All users need to notify management prior access to facilities during RMCO period
7. Can the place of worship (surau), management office and community hall in PR1MA Homes be used as per usual?
Any use of place of worship (surau), management office and community hall at this time is permitted is subject to management approval and to adhere guidelines during RMCO period.
8. How about sports, community and religious activities?
Sports, community and religious events must be postponed or cancelled in accordance with the Government’s directives.
1. Are internet services operating as per usual?
Yes. PR1MAComm internet service operates as per usual. Network Operation Centre (NOC) also operates as per usual and constantly monitors the internet services to ensure connectivity is smooth and without interruptions.
2. How do I make a report from my home if the internet connection is interrupted?
Customers may contact our Customer Service at 03-7628 9898, during office hours including Saturdays and Sundays. After office hours, customers may contact us via Whatsapp at 019-630 4240 or email us at email@example.com to report any internet connection problem.
3. Does SMATV installation operates as per usual?
Installation works of SMATV system modulator and broadband services for customers who have recently moved in will be resumed in accordance to the approved SOP.
4. How do I make a report from my home if the SMATV system is interrupted?
Customers may contact our Customer Service at 03-7628 9898, during office hours including Saturdays and Sundays. After office hours, customers may contact us via Whatsapp at 019-630 4240 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report on SMATV interruptions.
1. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for a PRIMA home?
1. What is the amount of the booking fee?
The amount of the booking fee is RM500
2.When will the collection of booking fee will take effect?
The collection of booking fee will start on 1 June 2019
3. What is the purpose of the booking fee?
Commitment of purchase and to reserve the unit until SPA execution
4. When is the amount of booking fee payable/collected?
The booking fee will be collected upon booking the unit.
5. What is the mode of payments?
We only accept cheque or bank draft or money order
6. Is the booking fee refundable?
Yes, subject to valid reasons and supporting documentations.
7. How do I request a refund? Any form to fill up and submit?
Write a request letter with loan rejection evidence and send to email@example.com
8. Where should I send the request for refund?
Sales Operations Department, PERBADANAN PR1MA MALAYSIA
9. How long does it take to obtain the refund?
Approved refund may take up to three (3) months from a valid claim for refund
10. What is the refund method to the customer if they are eligible for it?
The amount will be deposited into the purchaser’s bank account
11. What will happen to the booking fee after the SPA execution process?
Will be part payment of the purchase price or part of the miscellaneous payment charges (with Purchaser’s consent)
12. Who should I call if I have any other questions on the booking fee?