PR1MA offers the best help for your property end financing.
Find the best financial help for your property end-financing with PR1MA.
Select from PR1MA’s panel banks for an end-financing package that suits you best.
- Participating institutions:
- Packages include financing of up to 110% of the Sale and Purchase (SPA) prices for eligible buyers.
- No downpayment will be required if you are able to secure the maximum loans.
Getting a loan
Serve the interest during construction and commence instalment only upon completion of the property.
*Final terms and conditions are subject to the bank’s approval.
A moratorium is a time period in which no transfer or assignment of ownership activity i.e. to sell, dispose of, deal with or part with possession by entering into an arrangement with any parties may take place until the expiry of the moratorium period. Putting this in context, the moratorium period shall be:
- 5 years from the date of Sale and Purchase Agreement for PR1MA homes in Sabah and Sarawak;
- 5 years from the date of issuance of the issue document of title duly registered in favour of the purchaser for PR1MA homes in Peninsular Malaysia.
CARE BY PR1MA
We truly care for the wellbeing of our homeowners. With Care by PR1MA, you can enjoy better insurance coverage for home ownership.
PR1MA tenants under the RTO scheme
Due to unforeseen circumstances such as death or permanent disability, you can continue to stay in your home rent-free for up to a year.
PR1MA also provides funeral expenses for its RTO tenants and for Musilms, this includes expenses for Badaal Haji.
Other PR1MA homeowners/registrants
PR1MA homeowners will receive a premium rate reduction of 10-15%.
The MRTT/MRTA gives extra coverage for personal accidents as well as funeral expenses. There are also good rates for fire insurance and Motor Takaful. For motor insurance products, you are eligible for the PR1MA Care privilege card, which entitles you to annual returns.