Executive, Network Operations (Northern)
- Perform field technical support for the Broadband and Voice Services activation, end to end service fulfilment to the customers.
- Provide second level technical support services in resolving complex network issues within SLA.
- Maintain accuracy of network records, database, network diagrams and circuit configuration.
- Assist project implementation team in managing FTTH & SMATV contractors to ensure timely completion and minimal variation of resourcing and cost requirement.
- Bachelor Degree of Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Computer Science IT or equivalent. Preferably in communications.
- Knowledge in fixed broadband, GPON, FTTH, OSP and/or SMATV.
- Basic electrical skills in single phase and 3 phase wiring.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders in challenging working environment.
- Professional working attitude, team player and ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills