Executive, Design & Planning
- Prepare design calculations (BOM & BOQ), drawings, specifications, and costing for proposed FTTH/GPON projects including OSP infrastructure and active equipment.
- Innovate new solutions to ensure relevancy within the industry as well as to reduce costs if necessary.
- Assist implementation team in ensuring the design meets site's conditions and requirements.
- Assist procurement in preparing for RFQ, RFP and tender documents.
- Bachelor Degree of Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunications) or equivalent.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiar with AutoCAD and/or other design and planning tools.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders in challenging working environment.
- Familiarities with installation of FTTH, OSP, and/or SMATV systems would be added advantages.
- Professional working attitude, team player and ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.