Senior Executive, Development Monitoring
- To populate and maintain Development Division database regularly.
- To prepare periodic and monthly update on Development Matters for Board and Management’s use.
- To design back-end skeleton for PR1MA Big Data initiatives.
- Attend and prepare data updates for reporting on periodic and ad hoc basis.
- Assist in ad-hoc issues/duties that are assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics/Actuarial Science/Statistics or equivalent.
- Possess minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience in similar industry.
- Microsoft Office software skills : Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Power Point (Intermediate or Advanced level).
- Statistical Software : SPSS, Tableau (Intermediate or Advanced level).
- Coding software : Phyton (Intermediate or Advanced level).
- Data visualisation.
- Initiative, results driven and able to work independently.
- Team player with ability to multi-task.
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Possess the right mind set of getting things done and positive attitude to commit and grow with the organisation.