Executive Assistant, Administration
- Coordinate and manage departmental administrative needs.
- Liaise with employees in other departments and external contacts / clients pertaining to administrative matters of the division / department.
- Storekeeping – responsible to oversee the stock inventory upkeep of office supplies and purchases including assets, stationaries and all other company general inventories.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for all employees.
- Ensure that the administrative records of department are kept up-to-date and necessary filings are made available on timely basis.
- Support the coordination of activities, events and other initiatives organised by the department.
- Diploma in Office Administration / Public Administration / Business Studies or relevant qualification.
- Possess minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Initiative, results driven and able to work independently.
- Team player with ability to multi-task.
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.