Executive, Project Management & Implementation
- Manage project implementation to ensure timely implementation and minimal variation of resourcing and cost requirement.
- Develop project implementation plan and resourcing requirements, including obtaining all regulatory and statutory approvals.
- Establish the process to monitor and measure the work done by contractors are as per guidelines and specifications.
- Assist design team in validating design calculations, drawings and specifications.
- Bachelor Degree of Engineering (Electrical/Electronics), IT or equivalent.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Certification in Project Management will be added advantage.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders in challenging working environment.
- Familiarities with installation of FTTH, OSP, and/or SMATV systems would be added advantages.
- Professional working attitude, team player and ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.