Executive, Corporate Secretarial
- Assist Head, Corporate Secretarial on the day to day / ad hoc operation of the department.
- Assist to call and hold meetings of the board committees and to prepare a correct record of proceedings. Assist in the arrangements of Board Meetings to ensure adherence to statutory requirements.
- Prepare notice and agenda of board meetings for every director of the Corporation.
- Assist in the preparation of correspondence with the directors of the Corporation on various matters.
- Record the minutes of proceedings of the meetings of the directors and to ensure they accurately reflect the pertinent actions and information.
- Accurately capture, record, and distribute resolutions by Top Management and Board Committees within one week of meeting date to enable resolutions being operationalised accordingly within PR1MA as per statutory requirements.
- Support in the implementation of secretarial administration policies and SOPs / procedures across PR1MA and to the relevant external bodies (e.g., Auditor General) to ensure PR1MA meets the statutory requirements.
- Properly maintain statutory documents of the subsidiary companies of PR1MA.
- Other duties as assigned by superior from time to time.
- Bachelor of Chartered Secretary / Accountancy / Legal or equivalent.
- Master Degree holder will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years and above of related working experience.
- Working experience as an Assistant Company Secretary / Executive is essential.
- Professional Certification / Members of the Professional Bodies: Ie. The Malaysian Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (MAICSA)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and working relationships with other divisions / departments and stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, analytical, and result oriented.
- Analytical, meticulous and able to deliver quality result within tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Self-driven and able to work with minimal supervision.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Independent, adaptable and capable to excel in fast paced environment.