Executive, Product Management
- Participate in project planning and design review process/meeting to provide input from marketing perspective.
- Compile and ensure all info for relevant projects for Open For Application are ready and timely executed.
- Compile information for indicative price list for Open for Application (OFA) process.
- Ensure Advertising Permit & Developer License (APDL) for all projects are submitted and obtained and renewed accordingly.
- Obtain and compile information of PR1MA products and coordinate with other relevant department to ensure PR1MA projects are ready for launching.
- Coordinate, update and maintain all relevant database and Sales Portal accordingly.
- Coordinate and work closely with other departments, such as development, advertising & promotions, legal as and when required to ensure product information are accurate.
- Maintain and follow up on pricing checklist for project with Development Order (DO) and Building Plan (BP) approved to proceed with pricing working template.
- Coordinate with relevant department on the preparation of pricing proposal for Management’s approval.
- Ensure the operational expenditures for events are within allocated budget and to liaise with Finance Division on the necessary budget to execute campaigns.
- To assist in the preparation of strategic planning, monitoring and execution of relevant marketing processes; Open For Application, APDL Approval, SPA Ready, Pricing Approval and other matters related to Product Management.
- To assist in preparation of Management Papers, Internal Memorandums, Pricing Proposals, strategic analysis, and planning of departmental movement according to VP’s directive.
- To assist in all marketing related activities such as PR1MA Expo, sales portal, JDE System and MHUB matters.
- To assist in compiling all individual price list, competitors, and surrounding maps for Sales to conduct their Sales Preparation activities.
- To assist in handling e-Procurement system, where the necessary and relevant documents such as Purchase Requisition documents are raised online and to liaise with the Procurement Department in ensuring procurement methods used for campaigns are correct and cost effective.
- Perform all other duties deemed necessary as assigned and required by superior from time to time.
- Bachelor of Business (Management), Marketing, Estate Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-3 years of related working experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Effective interpersonal skill and people oriented.
- Excellent communications skills – written & verbal.
- Self-driven and able to work with minimal supervision.