Agent, Call Centre
- Answer incoming calls and respond to purchasers’ emails within SLA
- Resolve purchasers’ queries efficiently and escalate problems promptly to the stakeholders
- Portray active and attentive listening to callers inquiries on any issue arises regarding Company’s products/services
- Identify and escalate repeated issue (if any) to Team Leader
- Provide product and service information to purchasers or potential purchaser
- Research required information using available resources
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Ensure necessary and appropriate follow-up actions are taken
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned from Team Leader
- Diploma or any relevant discipline
- Good interpersonal skill especially in dealing with stakeholders, authorities, etc
- Good communication skills – written and spoken
- Initiative, results driven and able to work independently
- Team player with ability to multi-task
- Organised and meticulous
- Willing and able to work extra hours when required
* Please fill up all the fields below
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST!
Your application has successfully reached our Recruitment Team.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due time.
Switch to portrait for best viewing experience