- Support the Head of Division to manage his/her workload and activities.
- Manage and organise the administrative duties at the Division’s office.
- Coordinate and maintain the schedule of Head of Division including organising all appointments, meetings, daily work itinerary, travel and other related arrangements.
- Identify, anticipate, and prepare information required by the Head of Division for meetings, appointments, presentation etc.
- Keep track and follow-up on inward and outward requests for information, outstanding reports and correspondences.
- Liaise with internal staffs from other departments for requests of information, meetings and other requirements for Head of Division.
- Liaise with external parties and any other relevant parties and act as representative of Head of Division in dealing with external communications.
- Arrange recurring meetings for Head of Division with relevant parties as required in advance and on timely manner and draft minutes of meetings.
- Maintain and update Head of Division company and personal contacts.
- Assist in the coordination of specific projects.
- Perform all other duties deemed necessary as assigned and required.
- Provide assistance required to support Head of Division on ad-hoc basis.
- Support other departments, activities and events as required.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration / Secretarial or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum 1 year experience in secretarial or administrative duties
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work independently and multi-tasker
- High level of professionalism and able to maintain private & confidential matters with the utmost discretion
* Please fill up all the fields below
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST!
Your application has successfully reached our Recruitment Team.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due time.
Switch to portrait for best viewing experience