16 February 2021

First and foremost, with regards to the issue surrounding Residensi Tebrau, PR1MA would like to apologise for the delay in the project completion experienced by the homebuyers.

For the record, as of 31 January 2021, the progress of Residensi Tebrau is currently at 99%. PR1MA is working to complete the remaining 1% of the final construction works comprising of architectural finishes, final testing of mechanical systems, external infra works, and obtaining final approval from relevant authorities.

We do understand the frustration from the homebuyers when we initially announced that Residensi Tebrau was scheduled to complete in March 2020. However, due to the challenges from COVID-19 with the implementation of MCO, CMCO, and eventually RMCO, this has impacted the development progress. The rescue contractor for this project is Aturan Prisma Sdn Bhd which has taken over the work from the original contractor since January 2020. PR1MA is working closely with the contractor to ensure that work will progress smoothly while complying with the SOP from the government and the project is expected to be completed latest by 30 April 2021.

PR1MA has also progressively informed and engaged the homebuyers of Residensi Tebrau on the status update of the project through our official website, social media, and email notification via PR1MA Call Centre. PR1MA is committed to complete the project and will comply with the terms and conditions on the Liquidated Ascertained Damages (LAD) under the Sale and Purchase Agreement with each buyer as well as the Temporary Measures for Reducing the Impact of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Act 2020 (Act 829). To date, PR1MA has made the partial LAD payout to the respective affected homebuyers.

In light with recent events, PR1MA has also taken steps to establish the Homebuyers Review Committee, a taskforce which main purpose is to engage with homebuyers to discuss and have a mutual understanding on the details and progress of the project. The first session with representatives of Residensi Tebrau homebuyers was held last week on Wednesday, 10 February 2021.

As of December 2020, PR1MA has completed a total of 20,587 units nationwide, signifying PR1MA’s continuous commitment to providing quality affordable housing to the middle-income group, particularly the homebuyers of Residensi Tebrau.

PR1MA will provide regular updates on Residensi Tebrau on the PR1MA website through and social media. Homebuyers can also contact the PR1MA Call Centre at 03 7628 9898 (from 9am – 6pm daily, closed on Selangor State public holidays) or email to [email protected].

PR1MA would also like to express our gratitude to all homebuyers for their patience and consideration.

Icon of Google Playstore  Icon of Appstore
Icon of Google Playstore    Icon of Appstore

Icon of Facebook Icon of Instagram  Icon of Youtube
Icon of Facebook Icon of Instagram Icon of Youtube

Icon of Google Maps Icon of Waze

Icon of Google Maps  Icon of Waze